Your privacy is important to ArtPrintsForKidz.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ArtPrintsForKidz.com collects, and the ways in which ArtPrintsForKidz.com uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
ArtPrintsForKidz.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including names and e-mail addresses);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including purchases made through third parties, such as Paypal);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including any e-mail lists ArtPrintsForKidz.com may provide); and
- any other information that you send to ArtPrintsForKidz.com.
Using personal information
ArtPrintsForKidz.com may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where ArtPrintsForKidz.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ArtPrintsForKidz.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
ArtPrintsForKidz.com will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ArtPrintsForKidz.com will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
ArtPrintsForKidz.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.